updating sporatically

6.10.08

hello again

I bought a digital alarm clock a few weeks ago at a second hand store, because my parents wake me up fifteen mintutes before I have to go, and I never have time to get ready. The clock keeps time, and the radio in it works well, but the alarm feature doesn't work. So it did nothing to solve my problem

I'm glad because it gives me an excuse to get one of the solely mechanical ones that you have to wind and have actual bells on them, like the ones that I saw the other day.

I'd rather still have one of those one's with the flipping numbers like in Groundhog Day, but I haven't seen any of those around.

2 comments:

Jeri said...

You're making me feel lame with my 21st century alarm clock/CD player in 1. but it's always worked for me and it has this setting where I can make it get progressively louder, so yeah.

I don't know what I intended with that statement.

alyson wonderland said...

i love groundhog day
if only for Bill Murray